Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Typical Brit

Yes, I'm talking about me.

All this lovely sunshine and blue skies has already got me reaching for flip-flops and sundresses.

The other morning I ventured out in flip-flops, just nipping to yoga - and, you guessed it, it was a little nippy around the toes. Hey-ho, I've settled for replacing boots and tights for leggings and pumps under my tea-dresses. Yes, I am still cold.

All this lovely weather has had us out in the garden more. Isobel has finally got her garden legs, or is that fingers? Anyway she is no longer scared of the grass and quite happily escapes the kitchen to the garden whenever the backdoor is opened. (A bit like a dog now I come to think about it, I'm sure there will be a tme when she poos on the lawn too.)

I can see a summer of mudpies ahead - at least they suit the british summer weather.








No comments: