Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008 will be Great!

I had a fabulous New Years Eve, I put on my party shoes, my skinny (maternity) jeans, clad my bump in a glorious purple number and with feathers in my hair headed for a cool local bar for a Moulin evening of giggles and gossip.

As it is a new year, here is an actual picture of RD and me, the first one taken since I was pregnant!


And here are the cool friends we spent the evening with, I think fun was had by all. (Although some had more fun than others - you know who you are!)



As usual Bobette had her fair share of attention, with loving rubs and name suggestions. If I recall correctly she is now to be called Garylina. The only thing that over shadowed her was my also rapidly expanding bust!


I think being a pregnant chick, in party shoes, nursing 2 glasses of champagne while the rest of the party gets merry, I did well to last until 2:20 am.


A fabulous midnight smooch with RD has set the tone for the year to come. 2008 is going to be a special year for us: it won't just be about RD, it won't just be about me, it will be about our baby girl and us as a little family. And it will be a happy one, hope yours is happy too.

No comments: