Pages

Sunday 21 October 2007

Green or White?

This weekend presented an interesting sporting dilemma: what colour rugby shirt will Bobbit wear? (Yes, I know it’s early days but the question arose.) You see, RD is South African, a Saffa and me? Well, I’m English through and through.

Rather diplomatically, we thought, I watched the Rugby at my mothers (who I must say surprised me by knowing all the actions to Swing Low Sweet Chariot – yes the rude ones; unfortunately she wouldn’t do an encore so I couldn’t video it for Youtube). RD, predictably, watched at the pub. We all know the end result of the match, but credit to RD he hasn’t gloated at all.

Bobbit was very active during the game, obviously sensing my excitement and kicking harder and more frequently than Johnny (or is that Percy).

(The answer to the earlier question is probably both, although next time I’m sure the white one will be the winning one!)

No comments: